Tuesday, August 3, 2010

sweet sweet words

From my friend Janell...the one I can credit all my crochet skills to:

{I love you for who you are because you aren't afraid to be who you are.

When you first told me that you were moving I was so excited for you and the opportunity this is for you and Jon. Then in the past week I realized that it also meant you would be gone from here. That does make me sad, I will miss you. I treasure our friendship as well and look forward to the day we might live near each other again. Whatever the future holds, I am very grateful for this time we have had together.}

God, thank you for friends in every part of my life...You have always known just what I needed from a friend...You have given me a great gift with Janell
 
Much love,
Emily Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I love sweet, kind words. You know I save mine to read on a rainy day...I have many sweet words from my sweet Miss Em...thank you for being so kind and thoughtful.

    I'm praying for you and Jon...especially this week...

    love you,
    mom

    ReplyDelete