Thursday, February 2, 2012

it's the month o' love...

...and I am happy to be putting up some extra of my favorite shape to celebrate the season! I have had to limit myself, however, for the sake of the hubbs...
 These are an all-year-round decoration...but the little hearts on these Rwandan baskets (custom ordered from Azizi Life) are brought out by the crochet decor around the house!
I finally made a crochet heart garland for V-Day...if only the hubbs would let me keep it up all year...it hangs in the perfect spot...the framed out "window" between the dinning room and living room
Finally, I incorporated some hearts onto my china cabinet and added this "Love You" metal sign to the top (which I image the love birds from our wedding cake to the right are tweeting to each other)...it's at Hobby Lobby right now, if you love it as much as I do!

It's so wonderful to have a home to decorate and have as a safe haven...we thank God everyday for it!

Much love,
Emily Elizabeth

2 comments: