Saturday, December 31, 2011

reflecting on hopes

This time last year, I listed the following as hopes for 2011 in a blog post:

> Live in a different country
> Complete my Master's Degree coursework

> Move back to Texas
> Find a job for the hubbs and me
> Continue to seek God's will for each of these steps


3.5 out of 5 isn't bad! And Southern Arkansas is pretty close to Texas :)

We had an incredibly exciting and emotionally challenging 2011, and 2012 will not be boring, by any means! In 2012 we will say hello to:

>The hubbs' first Senior Pastor position!
>Our first house to call our own
>Living closer to family than we have over the past 9 years!
>Our third year of marriage
>A new and exciting place for me to serve in a new community (we'll see what God has in store for a job for me!)

As far as goals for the year...I think I am going to take it easy. Let's see what happens when we sit back and watch God at work :)

Much love,
Emily Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment