Monday, May 16, 2011

to have and to hold {2 years and going stronger than ever}

{...and I think I would say stronger than we ever have been...together or individually...in our entire life}
Two years ago today, the hubbs and I said vows to support and love each other for the rest of our lives. I'm going to go ahead and say that we've truly put that to the test this year living in our group home in PA. My husband respects me and keeps his promises...that is what I have learned this year (among many, many, many other things)
Another thing that has come out of this year is some amazing support from everyone pictured above. I am so thankful that everyone of them were there on our day, to witness and also commit to love and support us too (in a way). Thanks peeps...we love and miss every single one of you (and your spouses, too)
So, here's to many more, my wonderful Jonerton 
xoxo

Much love,
Emily Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment