Sunday, October 3, 2010

hiding

I'm not sure what it means, but my heart is warmed.

I have hidden myself away all day in our bedroom, recovering from what I hope is the last day of a cold...homework, documentaries and meals delivered by the hubbs have occupied a pleasant day of productivity and vegging...

As our boys file to their rooms for the night, one knocks on the door and asks if I am okay...I say yes and he says, "just checking," the way my mom would...then another knocks on the door a little later and saying, "Goodnight, Em."

Maybe it's not love, but at least it is care :)

Much love,
Emily Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Love you Em! Hope you conquer that cold! Just so you know, you warm my heart...and your faithfulness to the Lord and your abandonment of all your comforts to a greater purpose! :) Its inspiring and I love reading both of your blogs and hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete