Thursday, September 15, 2011

random tidbits

Sometimes some thing happens and I just want to stop time, take a picture, and post it on my blog. Here are some of those moments:

1. I love this picture
My coworker, Sheila, took it today when we visited Azizi Life's artisan group Zamuka. See more about our trip here.

2. We were taking this picture on Tuesday, during Sheila's one year Azizi Life anniversary celebration, and instead of saying "cheese" like Americans do, we said, "salade"...which is salad....and it made my heart happy.
Sheila, Tom, me and Jeannine (Christi is taking the pic...but she made everything on the table. It was soooo good)

3. I looked out of the window at work on Monday and saw tiny orange dots on a hill across the way. After watching them move around the hill for a while, I realized that they were prisoners working outside. I took a picture, but it did not come out very well...but if you look closely at the long building in the picture, you can see a huddle of orange dots...it must have been lunchtime.
Just some little things I wanted to share with my lovelies.

Much love,
Emily Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment