Sunday, November 13, 2011

the cutest little owl in the world

It is my pleasure to introduce to you 
{Kate Anna} 
the cutest little owl in the world!
Oh my goodenss, these jeans are TO DIE FOR!
She is adorably modeling my "Owl Always Love You" set for baby...which I made this summer and sent on it's way to be waiting for Kate's arrival. Sadly, it got lost in the mail for, like, 2 months...but the universe knew that this little set was perfect for Miss Kate, so there was no stopping it!

{if you are interested in ordering one, send me an email or leave a comment! I'll be back in the States mid December. Check out my crochet page for more deets and styles!}

Ryan + Lizz: I am so happy that I got to contribute to Kate's wardrobe and that I know her super awesome parents. Wish that our worlds were closer together...nonetheless, we have Facebook!

Much love,
Emily Elizabeth

1 comment: